Friday, October 5, 2012

Hulloo

So, it's been awhile, huh?

Lots of things.. Firstly.. All beauty related things.. will be over on my other blog. Lipstick Ninja
so.. yeah.. go check over thurr.. If I ever get around to writing it again.. *fingers crossed*.. This particular blog will be focused on. Well, shenanigans.. My kids, family, you know.. that sort of thing. If that's not your cuppa'tea no problem.


I guess, maybe a refresher is in order...


The players:


The Oldest.. We call him Josh. He'll be 12 in december. He's severely autistic and non-verbal.

The Albino: We call this one Triston. He'll be 12 in may. He's autistic, very smart, was being bullied at his middle school so we now homeschool him. More on that later.

Freckles: We call him Jordan. He'll be 10 in November He's a mama's boy through and through, that bit of info will be important later, I'm sure. He's also homeschooled.

The Fairy: We call her Faith, she'll be 10 in february. She thinks she's becoming a fairy. She's also autistic. She wants to grow up to be a fairy that grows fruits and vegetables and gives them to people who don't have enough food.

Bink, Binky, Boogie, Boog, Tot, Silly-Lily, and about 9,000 other names: We call her Charleigh, also Chuck... She's going to be 3 this month. She's got the face of an angel.. But I'm pretty sure she's concentrated ebil. It's entertaining.. I'll give her that.

Husband Guy: I call him.. Husband Guy.. He's in school full time.. only 1 semester after this.. Getting a degree in environmental engineering. Being a dad. And the yin to my yang.. or yang to my yin.. I'm not really sure how that all works.



Then there's me.. I call myself me.. or I.. or myself... But I'm sure that you'll figure that out as we go. You're a smart cookie.. after all, you're reading this blog. *insert shit-eating-grin*

Also.. I should note.. I cuss.. I try not to in front of my kids.. but I fail sometimes.. And my kids aren't reading this.. Well, at least not yet. Maybe when they're older. Then again, maybe not. I don't really know. I'm not a psychic-mom-pokemon. (More on that later too) I am fairly certain that they won't be surprised to find that I typed cuss words sometimes. I'm not entirely sure they're going to care... *mind wanders*

My kids are amazing.. And I love them. Like.. A whole lot. But sometimes.. They are BAD MONKEYS! I do my best to laugh it off. But I'm sure I'll come here and post some rageface vent at some point. This is normal. Don't freak out. Mostly.. I think I'm going to write just our "normal" daily craziness.. Things that are noteworthy. Or funny. Or ridonk. You'll see. MY normal will be MUCH different than YOUR normal. It's ok, I'm used to it.


I don't fancy myself to be a professional writer person. But it's been mentioned that I should start a blog.. I have a blog. Several. But I forget about them sometimes... my bad. LOL. So here I am, doing the blogging thing.. Not really sure if anyone will read this, but that's ok. I've kind of decided all the crazy funny weird crap I post as facebook statuses all need to be compiled somewhere where I can look back at them and lol.. or shake my head.. or make a "wtf face". So this is mostly for me. 

In any case, I hope we can make you laugh, or scratch your head, or have deep thoughts, or change your perspective.. Or.. I don't know. Have some small impact on your life.

That's pretty much that. Stay tuned. Lots more to come, I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment